Ken came to the Island back in June with a request to build him a new convertible top for his 25 Bertram. He lives in North Vancouver but couldn’t find anyone he trusted to do the work. He didn’t know about our new office on the North Shore so we’ve obviously got more work to do in announcing that!
Ken was very happy with the result and so were we! We think the white works really nicely with the trim on the boat. The black cover was already in place and we simply added a zip to join the two together.
- 08 Mar 2013New Stainless Steel Safety Rail
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36