13 Aug 2013
August 13, 2013
Brian approached A&M Marine North Vancouver to outfit his Catalina 36 with all new custom canvas boat tops. He also needed a sailcover which he’d asked our friends at Leitch & McBride North Vancouver to do earlier so we worked together to make sure all the canvas came from the same lot, otherwise you can get noticeable colour differences.
It pays to do everything at once as you get a great finish on the job that can really bring a new lease of life to the boat. Also to keep things simple, we do sail covers and other sailing canvas products at A&M Marine so be sure to check with us for all your canvas needs.
Thanks Brian for the business and enjoy the new custom boat tops!
- 08 Mar 2013New Stainless Steel Safety Rail
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36