Canvas enclosures for boats are very popular on the ‘Wet’ coast and for Jean, quite essential as he lives aboard in False Creek. He contacted A&M Marine and wanted an improvement on what he had as well as some way to help reduce the glare and heat from the evening sun. We were able to get all the measurements we needed in one go and ended up with a great finished product. Some improvements we made:
- Fully zipped aft panel for more secure, water-tight fit to side panels
- Form-fitting pockets to make room for the large winches
- Re-enforcement & wear patches using Top Gun
- Sun screens using white heavy mesh screen on aft panel & forward plexi glass windows
All said and done and Jean was very pleased with the job. We hope it gives him that extra liveable space for years to come!
- 08 Sep 2014Yes we do sail covers!
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36