20 Mar 2013
March 20, 2013
Working on refurbishing a 3888 Bayliner. A big job with new Bimini, Enclosures, Upholstery and Railings. Here’s a few photos from the start of the job.
We’ve used Sunbrella Marine Blue canvas for the enclosure a very popular choice, and the windows are all 30 gauge super-clear PVC.
We re-upholstered the seating area in a great chocolate brown colour with new panels, benches and tops. The customer wanted the stressed look in the seating to give it a comfortable look and we agree it really adds to the appeal in this particular case.
- 08 Mar 2013New Stainless Steel Safety Rail
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36