07 May 2013
May 7, 2013
Just finished installing a grey sunbrella Bimini and Joiner to complete Ross’ canvas package. We did the Dodger and Sail Cover last year so only needed to add a few fasteners to the Dodger and attach the joiner.
Really liking the grey and it should keep it a bit cooler than black – enjoy it Ross and hope you have a great summer sailing!
The A&M Marine Team
- 08 Mar 2013New Stainless Steel Safety Rail
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36