Just finished installing a job up in Squamish on a CS36. New canvas all round with a 3 bar bimini, dodger with 40 gauge vinyl windows and a joiner to connect the tops. We’ve also provided drop curtains as the customers, Cliff and Linda, wanted to block wind, sun and rain but not to the extent of fully enclosing the space.
If you’re up at Squamish Yacht Club, pop down and have a look!
Thanks Cliff & Linda – enjoy the season with your new tops.
- 08 Sep 2014Yes we do sail covers!
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36