Just finished installing this Enclosure and Eyebrow on a lovingly restored 26 Searay. The Bimini was already there and at over 6′ it does give a lot of room on the bridge! We used 40 gauge vinyl for the front windshield to ensure clear vision and 30 gauge elsewhere to allow for easy rolling for ventilation.
The Eyebrow over the aft deck will great some much needed shade on those hot days out on the water. We only needed to install the one new stainless steel bar and stanchions – the tricky part of the job was patterning around the handrails, radar arch and other addons!
Enjoy your boat John – we know how much effort you’ve put into it and think this new canvas completes it nicely for you!
- 08 Mar 2013New Stainless Steel Safety Rail
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36