Bridge Covers are used on powerboats with a fly bridge. They cover the instrument panel, helm and seating area and are removed when the area is in use.
Why Bridge Covers?
- Protect instruments from elements
- Prevent sun damage to bridge area
- Less cleaning when wanting to use bridge
When choosing a bridge cover, things to consider include:
- Simple all-over cover or fitted individual covers?
- How to secure to bridge area?
- Partial or full removal for use of bridge?
When constructing boat covers we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.