Camper Back tops are a secondary Bimini top that sits aft of the primary Bimini which is able to be removed when desired but allows the primary Bimini to remain in place.
Why a Camper Back?
- Extend the sheltered area on your boat
- Allow for flexible configuration of sheltered space
- Keep the wind, sun and spray out of your seating area
Things to consider when choosing your Camber Back:
- Do you want any windows?
- Will there be side panels and doors to attach?
- How do you want to attach to other tops on your boat?
When constructing canvas tops, we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
- Fabrics: Sunbrella, Top Gun or other marine fabrics
- Bars: Polished Stainless Steel (Aluminum is available on request)
- Zippers, UV thread, Other fasteners
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.