We offer alterations and repair to canvas tops, covers and more. We can also replace bent or broken stainless steel or aluminum bars in your bimini or other canvas top.
Why Canvas repair?
- Keeping your covers and tops in good shape prevent damage to your boat
- Can be more economical than replacing a top or cover
- Often simple repairs will provide many years of additional use
Things to consider when repairing a canvas top or cover:
- What is the cause of the damage and can it be fixed?
- Is it worth fixing or would a new top/cover be better value?
- Is the top/cover suitable strength for its use/environment?
- Do you simply want to replace or improve?
When constructing doors, windows, panels and curtains for enclosures, we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
- Fabrics: Sunbrella, Top Gun or other marine fabrics
- Bars: Polished Stainless Steel (Aluminum is available on request)
- Zippers, UV thread, Other fasteners
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.