Doors are one component of an enclosure and use fabric and/or clear PVC material to allow access through the structure. They can be secured to boat tops using zippers, snaps or other fasteners
- Allow access to ladders, swim grids etc.
- Keep out wind, rain and spray
- Zippers allow for easy removal
When adding a door to your enclosure, considerations should include:
- Is a door needed or would a curtain suffice?
- Where should the door go?
- How wide can it be?
- Do you want a window or not?
When constructing doors, windows, panels and curtains for enclosures, we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.