Roll-Up Boathouse Doors
Boathouse Door which sides are not attached and rolls the fabric as the door as it opens. The Roll-Up Boathouse Door requires less headroom than other boathouse doors.
Why a Roll-up Boathouse Door?
- Requires less headroom than other boathouse doors
- Allows more breeze into boathouse
- Less expensive than other boathouse doors
Things to consider when choosing a boathouse door include:
- How much headroom is there in the boathouse?
- Do you want a manual or automatic boathouse door?
- How secure does your boathouse need to be?
- Do you want windows in your door?