Tender, Canoe & Kayak Covers
Tender, Canoe and Kayak covers are used to store and protect your personal watercraft when not in use. They can be fitted or bag-type covers and often have handles to aid in launching or transporting.
Why Tender, Canoe or Kayak Covers?
- Avoid constant bailing out of your tender when it’s at the dock
- Protect your canoe/kayak when in transport or storage
- Make carrying your canoe/kayak easier with straps & handles
Things to consider when getting a cover for your tender, canoe or kayak include:
- How will the cover be attached?
- Will it be left on when in transport?
- Do you want it watertight or do you need airflow?
- Do you want handles for lifting/launching?
When constructing covers we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.