Windows are one component of an enclosure and use fabric and clear PVC material to allow visibility through the structure. They can be secured to boat tops using zippers, snaps or other fasteners
- Keep out the elements while still allowing visibility
- Allow light into enclosures
- Aesthetically appealing
When choosing to include a window, things to consider include:
- Size of window panel
- Abrasion/chafe areas need to be avoided
- Do you want window covers?
When constructing doors, windows, panels and curtains for enclosures, we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
- Fabrics: Sunbrella, Top Gun or other marine fabrics
- Clear PVC: Different weight depending on application
- Zippers, UV thread, Other fasteners
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.