We were out this past long weekend on the water with the family – also recent customers – and snapped a couple shots of the work we did for Kathy & Mike. We used Royal Blue Tweed Sunbrella throughout which looks really sharp. The bimini folds back against the radar arch, with some simple quick releases on the stanchions, and is covered with a boot to allow them to trailer without removing the top. They love the bridge cover as it means less cleaning when they launch.
As for the trip, we anchored up in Silva Bay on Gabriola Island for the first night and then on to Pirates Cove on De Courcy Island for Sunday night. Managed to get a nice South Easterly to take us all the way back to Vancouver on one tack Monday afternoon! Didn’t manage to get any fish but hey, good company, great weather, and fine sailing…
Thanks again for your business Mike & Kathy as well as for the great weekend in the Gulf Islands! We’ll put some more snaps up when we organise all the photos from the weekend…
- 08 Mar 2013New Stainless Steel Safety Rail
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36