13 Nov 2013
November 13, 2013
The customer, Jason, approached us to see if we could help with his insurance job on this 276 Monterey in North Vancouver. He had her out on the hard so we easily got a quote together in time for his deadline with the insurance company. He needed a new windshield, enclosure and slope back boat tops.
The previous top used 7/8″ stainless bars and we recommended an upgrade to 1″. We used superclear for all the windows and Sunbrella for all the canvas.
With a lot of gear to hang off the transom, we made custom cut-outs. We also adjusted the height to give a bit more clearance. Have a look at her out at Deep Cove Marina if you ever out there.
Thanks for your business Jason!
- 08 Mar 2013New Stainless Steel Safety Rail
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36