Summer boat covers are great for keeping your boat clean and dry all summer long and don’t need to cost a fortune.
This classic Vancouver-built yacht needed a summer cover to help with some pesky leaks. We used Vista fabric and secured it down using snaps. The top is held up with 3 telescoping on the upper deck that allow water to run off easily. The customer was very pleased to not have to constantly deal with water in the cabin.
The cover is easily removed and replaced – even solo and rolls up nicely for stowing when not in use – one of the main reasons we chose Vista.
- 08 Sep 2014Yes we do sail covers!
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36