Wilf and Raija wanted a winter boat cover over the cockpit and cabin on their sailboat. They wanted their winter boat cover to be easily installed and removed. To accomplish this, we used PVC battens and a few ropes to the lifelines. The top covers the boat mast to mast, side to side and has a zippered access panel for easy access while installed. The cover also allows air to circulate will to reduce moisture build-up. We made this top with Sunbrella material and brass grommets.
- 08 Sep 2014Yes we do sail covers!
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36