Rudy needed a new sail cover and came to A&M Marine to get our advice. He wanted it to stand out a bit and have more strength than has old sail cover. We worked together to come up with a great look using Erin Green Sunbrella faced and bound with white Top Gun. The Top Gun also added added strength which will make the cover last longer. If you want to get a new sail cover to protect your sails over the winter, pop in and we can help!
- 08 Sep 2014Yes we do sail covers!
- 11 Mar 2013Cleaning Sunbrella tops
- 20 Mar 2013Full refurb on Bayliner 3888
- 10 Apr 2013Re-treating Sunbrella boat covers and boat tops for water repellency and stain resistance
- 14 Apr 2013New Bimini, Dodger & Joiner on CS36