Side Panels are used in conjunctoin with doors, windows and curtains to complete a full enclosure. They can be secured to boat tops using zippers, snaps or other fasteners.
Why a Side Panel?
- Completes an enclosure where door or window not required
- Provides protection from sun, wind and spray
- Creates private, cozy space
When building an enclosure, the following considerations should be taken into account:
- What parts of the enclosure do you want to open?
- What parts of the enclosure do you want to see through?
- What equipment do you want to access through your enclosure and therefore shouldn’t be blocked?
- What existing tops does it need to connect to?
When constructing doors, windows, panels and curtains for enclosures, we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
- Fabrics: Sunbrella, Top Gun or other marine fabrics
- Bars: Polished Stainless Steel (Aluminum is available on request)
- Zippers, UV thread, Other fasteners
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.