Travel Covers are full-boat covers used on trailered boats and are used to protect the boat during transport. They are snug-fitting and usually attached with straps.
Why a Travel Cover?
- Won’t get damaged by wind when trailering at speed
- Protects boat from dings, scratches and other damage when in transport
- Custom fit for easy fitting and removal
Things to consider when choosing a travel cover include:
- What do you like to leave on the boat that might get in the way?
- How will you fasten the cover to the boat?
- Do you want a bag to store your cover in when not in use?
When constructing boat covers we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
- Fabrics: Sunbrella, Top Gun or other marine fabrics
- Bars: Polished Stainless Steel (Aluminum is available on request)
- Zippers, UV thread, Other fasteners
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.