A Convertible Top, similar to a bimini, is a very popular top mainly found on small power boats. It is attached to the windshield and covers the seating and helm area.
Why a Convertible Top
- Usually on small power/speed boats
- Shelter from wind even underway at speed
- Easily removed for trailer transport
Things to consider when buying a Convertible Top include:
- Do you need access to the Bow through the windshield?
- Do you want an aft curtain?
- How high do you want the top?
When constructing a Bimini, we use top-notch materials from our most trusted suppliers. This can include:
- Fabrics: Sunbrella, Top Gun or other marine fabrics
- Bars: Polished Stainless Steel (Aluminum is available on request)
- Zippers, UV thread, Other fasteners
For more information on materials including fabric types and colours see the Materials section here.